Various maps in Infinitris
Play Infinitris with your friends to test your Tetris skill. Compete with your friends to clear lines of blocks by arranging the blocks that drop from the sky.
If you want to find multiplayer games like YoHoHo.io to have fun with your friends, you should try out this game now. Actually, this game is inspired by Tetris which is a classic puzzle game. Therefore, their gameplay is fairly identical. At the start of the game, you must choose between many maps. These maps are classified into five types with different playing rules.
- Infinity Asia: If you choose this map, you need to arrange the blocks dropping from the sky. After a line of blocks is completed, it will be removed. Moreover, there is no time limit, so you can spend all day playing on this map.
- Race Asia: If you choose this map, you must eliminate as many lines of blocks as possible to gain a score of 200. You and your friends will compete to do this, so you must try to get 200 points first to become the winner.
- Conquest Asia: If you choose this map, you and other players must compete to arrange the blocks to extend your territory. Note that if you place the blocks on your opponent's blocks, they will be eliminated. Do your best to capture your rival's cells to become the victor.
- Garbage Defense Asia: If you choose this map, you must eliminate as many blocks as possible to avoid touching the top of the grid. In this map, you must stop the garbage from reaching the top of the grid.
- Escape Asia: If you choose this map, your task is to escape from the firewall.
Use the left-right arrow keys to move to the left or right.
Use the spacebar to drop blocks at a fast speed.
Use an X key to rotate the blocks in a clockwise direction.
Use a Z key to rotate the blocks in the anti-clockwise direction.